Sarvodaya Hospital is driven by the philosophy – “Sarve Santu Nirmaya – Health for All”. Our driving goal, since inception, has been to evolve into a Centre of Excellence that’s driven by life-giving innovations, testified by the finest quality benchmarks in the land, and fuelled by a passion for representing the ‘Care’ in ‘Healthcare’.
All great journeys happen for a reason. The Sarvodaya journey began with a simple, yet powerful, conviction : Everyone – no matter what the means or background – has a right to quality healthcare. Over time, our relentless evolution has been the outcome of our desire to see people get back on their feet, fast. And, in the process, see Sarvodaya scale the next level of excellence.
A humble clinic in sector 16, Faridabad, had set us off on a life-altering journey. To take better care of our patients, we added 5 beds in 1991. As the flow of patients grew, we started with 30 beds in our sector 19 clinic, soon adding a building. By 2000, Sarvodaya had grown to a 75 bed hospital with an ICU. The year 2000 also witnessed the launch of our ‘Life on Wheels’ ambulance service to serve patients in faraway corners better. The very next year, we launched Sarvodaya Nursing Institute. 200 more beds were added in sector 8, Faridabad. Quality certifications like NABH and NABL followed in 2011. Our next milestone, Sarvodaya Health Clinic (Sai Dham) went operational in the Greater Faridabad area in 2014. And the Sarvodaya Institute of Allied Health Sciences was launched in the same year to impart paramedical training.
Yes, we have come a long way since the humble clinic was first set-up in sector 16 of Faridabad. And yet, our journey is just beginning.
Sarvodaya Hospital, over the years, has grown into a ‘centre of excellence’, commanding the respect of its peers, the trust of its patients and complete commitment of its team. Today – with a capacity of over 300 beds, a fully operational super-specialty wing, a gamut of world class services and facilities, proactive stress of cutting-edge R&D and continuous learning, and a professional team focussed on delivering exceptional care with a personal touch – we are amongst the finest health care destinations in Delhi NCR, and certainly the most preferred in Faridabad.
- Appointment Scheduling
- Visa Assistance
- Pick and drop facility from/to the Airport
- Admission in the hospital
- Registration with foreigners Regional Registration office
- Foreign exchange facility
- Customized diet for patient and attendants
- Laundry Services
- Newspapers and Wi-Fi/ internet service in the room
- International executive for all medical and non-medical needs
- Tele-consults post discharge
- Express check-in through our dedicated
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded the Best Super Specialty Hospital of Faridabad by the Global Healthcare Awards 2014
- Pain Clinic
- Plastic Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery
- Psychiatry & Psychology
- Dietetics & Nutrition
- ENT & Cochlear Implant
- Blood Bank & Transfusion Medicine
- Emergency & Trauma Centre
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Critical Care
- Dental Care
- Preventive Health Check Up
- Follow up assistance for future appointment scheduling after discharge
- Hotel/Guest House reservations, if needed
- Prayer house
- Telephone Service
- International Patient’s Lounge
- Wireless Internet Access
- Language interpreters
- Accommodation and travel arrangements post discharge
Quality & Safety
- Sarvodaya distinguishes itself through the calibre of its distinguished staff – the finest professionals across advanced neuro & spine surgery, cardiac surgery & interventional cardiology, joint replacement, minimal access surgery, internal medicine, diabetes, critical care, pulmonology, mother & child, nursing and allied sciences. We also remain committed to training them continuously to remain at the forefront of medical excellence.
- Our cutting-edge technologies (and technology-centric competencies) like 128 Slice CT Scanner, DEXA, S7-3D Ultrasound Machine, 1.5 Tesla MRI, Minimal Access Surgery, Advanced Surgical Procedures and Advanced Laboratory Equipment reflect an unwavering commitment to keep investing in the best tools and infrastructure.
- The Sarvodaya vision is to be a one-stop Healthcare Hub that delivers a 3600 range of world class medical solutions across primary, secondary and tertiary care – from diagnosis, treatment, consultancy, rehabilitation, support, emergency aid and beyond.
- At the heart of Sarvodaya’s motto to make a difference is our tradition of curing through caring. It is reflected in our doctors who enjoy time-tested bonds of trust with patients, our very own institute for nurses and paramedical staff which was set up to ensure high standards of personalized care, and our commitment to provide world class healthcare to all sections of society irrespective of background or ailment.