Bariatric Surgery, Cancer Care, Cardiac Surgery
Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon is the 250 bedded flag ship hospital of Paras Healthcare. It is a state of the art multi super specialty hospital providing a complete spectrum of advanced medical and surgical interventions with a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services. Since its inception in 2006, Paras Hospitals has been moving forward with the vision to provide competitive, innovative and accessible medical care to its patients. The hospital offers around 55 super specialties under one roof and is supported by a team of doctors of international and national repute.
Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon, is also the first NABH accredited corporate hospital of Haryana. It is also the first hospital of the region to have a NABL accredited laboratory.
Paras Hospitals initiated with focus on Neurosciences,Joint Replacement and Mother & Child Care. Today there are around 55 specialty departments including Minimal Invasive Surgery,Gynecology and Obstetrics,Ophthalmology,Dermatology, Endocrinology,Rheumatology,Cosmetic and Plastic surgery, to list a few.
Supported with expertise and cutting edge technology, Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon has one of the leading Neurosciences centres in the region with all the facilities under one roof. It is also one of the few centres where deep seated tumours are operated upon. Moreover, it is the first private hospital in Delhi NCR to have a standalone Image Guided Tumour Navigation Surgery Technology.
Paras Hospitals understands and abides by its motto-Partners in Health– and aims at becoming the ultimate care giver for the community. The hospital with its remarkable patient care services, excellent community interface & quality healthcare provides affordable services to the society at large.
- Billing and Insurance
- Care Pages
- Child Care
- Executive Health Services
- International Patient Services
- Medical Interpreter Services
- Patient Advocacy
- Patient Portal
- Pre-Admission Testing
- Medical Records
Awards and Recognitions
- First corporate hospital of Gurgaon
- First hospital of Gurgaon to be NABH accredited
- First NABL accredited lab and blood bank in Gurgaon
- Paras Hospitals , Gurgaon is the first neuroscience centre in the region that operates on deep seated tumours.
- Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon is the first private hospital of Delhi NCR region to have a stand alone image guided tumour navigation surgery technology.
- Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon is the only hospital of the region to advocate Transradial Interventional cardiology
- Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon has successfully performed India’s first day care angioplasty
- Awarded the Best Healthcare Campaign for Breast Feeding Rooms in Public Places at Six Sigma Healthcare Awards Function 2015.
- Awarded Best Hospital for Neurosurgery and Neurology in Delhi NCR at Times Achievers Awards 2017
- Awarded the Best Hospital for Neurosurgery and Neurology for International Patients in FICCI Medical Value Travel Event 2017
- Cancer Care
- General and Laparoscopic Surgery
- Minimal Access & Bariatic Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
- Gastroenterology and GI Surgery
- Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement
- Kidney Transplant
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Critical Care
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Psychiatry and Psychology
- Vascular and Non Vascular Interventional Radiology
- Emergency Medicine
- Lab Sciences
- Paediatrics & Neontology
- Spine Services
- Internal Medicine
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Vascular & Endovascular Surgery
- I.P. Cashier (Billing)
- In Patient Pharmacy
- Food Service
- Gift Shop
- Bank & ATM
- Food Court