MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine, DM - Neurology
Dr. VinitSuri is an experienced Neurologist and stroke specialist in New Delhi. He is currently working at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital and has more than 25 years of experience in the field, having worked at some of best centers in India and abroad. Throughout his basic study of medicine, MBBS, Dr. Suri performed exceptionally well and won several gold and silver medal for merit in various subjects in MBBS. Dr. VinitSuri is a qualified neurologist with MD (General medicine) and DM (Neurology) and after completing his studies and training, he started practicing as a Consultant Neurologist at MoolchandKhairati Ram Hospital 1993 – 1995 following which he moved on to practice at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital.
Dr. VinitSuri is a well-researched neurologist and has a keen interest in sharing his knowledge. He has contributed to several papers in national Journals and is the author of ‘Current Practice in neurology’, 2005. He is also an active member of Indian Stroke Association, Executive member of Delhi Neurological Society, Neurology Society of India, Indian Academy of Neurology, American Society of Neurology and Secretary of Indian Stroke Association.
- MBBS – —-
- MD – Internal Medicine – —-
- DM – Neurology – —-
Awards and Recognitions
- Gold medal for standing first in final professional MBBS
- Several gold silver medal for merit various subjects in MBBS
- Neurology, Senior Consultant- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi , currently working
- Member – Indian Stroke Association
- Executive member – Delhi Neurological Society
- Member – Indian Academy of Neurology
- Member – American society of Neurology
- Secretary – Indian Stroke Association
- Member – Neurology Society of India