Dr. Renu Achtani
MBBS, MD - General Medicine, MCh - Neurosurgery
Dr. Renu Achtani is a Consultant at the department of Neurology in Fortis Hospital, She has over 2 decades of rich professional experience in her field. Her area of interest lies in treating and managing stroke, epilepsy, movement disorders, neuropathies, headache and CNS infections. Dr. RenuAchtani has been treating patients with movement disorders and spasticity and uses Botox where necessary. She has treated several patients suffering from neurological diseases in India and gives every patient the best of medical care.
Dr. RenuAchtani completed her MBBS from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad in 1981 and MD in General Medicine from Kakatiya Medical College, Wrangal in 1991. Before working as Consult. Neurologist at FORTIS Hospital, she practiced for ISIC at the same role, Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, M.G.S. Hospital, and Safdarjung Hospital.
Dr. RenuAchtani is also the member of medical societies and associations like Delhi Medical Council, Medical Council of India (MCI), and Indian Academy of Neurology Indian Stroke Association. Her specialitylies in the treatment of Inj. Botox in stroke & movement Disorders, Stroke Treatment, Movement Disorder, Epilepsy, and Neuromuscular Disease.
- MBBS – Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad, 1981
- MD – General Medicine – Kakatiya Medical College, Warranga, 1991
- MCh – Neurosurgery – —-
- DM – Neurology – —-, 1995
- Fellowship in Neurosurgery – UK
- Neurology, Head and Director- Fortis Flt. Lt. RajanDhall Hospital, VasantKunj , currently working
- Neurology, Professor- Guwahati Medical College
- Member – Indian Academy of Neurology Indian Stroke Association
- Member – Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Member – Delhi Medical Council