Dr. PN Renjen
MBBS, DM - Neurology, Fellowship
Dr. P. N. Renjen is a highly qualified and experienced Neurologist practicing at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, he has an experience of 36 years in the field of neurology. Dr. Renjen completed his MBBS from Gandhi Medical College in Hyderabad and DM in Neurology from National Institute of Mental Health &Neuro Sciences, Bangalore. His educational background further extends as he has also done FIMSA from International Medical Sciences Academy, FIAN from Indian Academy of Neurology, MNAMS from National Academy of Medical Sciences, Delhi; FACA from American College of Angiology, and FRCP from Royal College of Surgeons in UK.
Dr. P. N. Renjen is also a valued member of academies, associations and societies in the field of neurology both in India and abroad. Some of his memberships are Fellow Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh, Fellow Royal College of Physician & Surgeons Glasgow UK, World Stroke Organization, The New York Academy of Sciences, etc.
Dr. P. N. Renjen is the recipient of numerous awards and recognitions. Over the years, he has gained specialty in the treatment of Epilepsy Treatment, Stroke Treatment, Parkinson’s Disease Treatment, Video EEG, Electromyography (EMG), Headache Management, Intra – Arterial Thrombolysis, etc.
- MBBS – Gandhi Medical College, Osmania University Hyderabad
- DM – Neurology – The National Institute of Mental Health & Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore
- Fellowship – Royal College Of Surgeon Of Edinburgh, Uk
- Fellowship – Royal College Of Surgeons, Glasgow
- Fellowship – Indian Academy of Medical Sciences
- Fellowship – International Medical Sciences Academy
- Fellowship – Indian Academy of Neurology
- Fellowship – American College of Angiology, USA
Awards and Recognitions
- HeeraLal Oration Award (Indian Medical Association) Meerut Branch
- Man of the Year (American Bibliography Society)
- (Col) B. L. Tanjea Memorial Guest Lecture Award (Delhi Medical Association)
- AmritLalSachdev Essay Award (Karol Bagh Medical Society) New Delhi
- Gem of India Award, All India Achievers Conference, New Delhi
- Scroll of Honour Award for the Contribution in the field of cerebro vascular disease and brain stroke by the Delhi Medical Association 88th Foundation day
- B. D. Kumar Oration Award – for commendable work in the field of Cerebro Vascular Disease by the IMA Karol Bagh Branch – New Delhi
- Sushil Malik Oration on Acute Ischemic Stroke – IMA South Delhi Branch – Silver Jubilee
- Chikitsa Rattan Award” awarded by the “International Study Circle (ISC)” at the time of the seminar on “Role of Medical Professionals Towards Society” at New Delhi.
- “Eminent Medical Person Award” awarded by the Delhi Medical Association on the Doctor’s Day at New Delhi.
- Glory of India Award” awarded by Indian Economic Forum in New Delhi
- Neurology, Senior Consultant- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital , currently working
- Member – World Stroke Organization
- Member – The New York Academy of Sciences
- Member – European Federation of Neurological Societies
- Member – Nepal Medical Council
- Life Member – Neurological Society of India
- Life Member – Indian Stroke Association
- Member – Indian Academy of Neurology
- Member – Indian Epilepsy Association
- Life Member – Delhi Neurological Association
- Member – Delhi Medical Council
- Member – Indian Medical Council
- Ex-President – IMA Karol Bagh
- Member – American Academy of Neurology