Dr. Madhuri Behari
MBBS, MD - Medicine, DM - Neurology
Dr. Madhuri Behari is a highly experienced and educated neurologist; she currently practices for the Fortis Flt Lt RajanDhall Hospital, VasantKunj as Consultant of Neurology. Dr. Behari has more than 41 years experience and has devised some groundbreaking treatment in the field of neurology. She is an MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, 1974. She has also pursued and completed MD in Medicine in the year 1977 from the same college. She later went on to DM in Neurology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1980.
Dr. MadhuriBehari in her extended experience has served for numerous medical institutions all over the country. She is also the prestigious member of medical societies like Medical Council of India (MCI), National Indian Academy of Neurology, Delhi Neurological Association, and Movement Disorders Society of India.
Dr. MadhuriBehari is a specialised Neurologist; she has received several awards and recognitions for her contribution to the domain. The services offered by her are Neurophysiology, Motor coordination, Functional sclerotherapy, Multiple Sclerosis Treatment, Movement Disorder, and Vascular Brain Diseases.
- MBBS – Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi University, 1974
- MD – Medicine – Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi University, 1977
- DM – Neurology – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Neurology, Consultant- Fortis Flt Lt RajanDhall Hospital, VasantKunj , currently working
- President – National Indian Academy of Neurology
- Member – Delhi Neurological Association
- Founding President – Movement Disorders Society of India