Dr. Gurinder Bedi
MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics,
DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery,
FRCS - General Surgery,
FRCS - Trauma & Orthopedic Surgery, CCST - Internal Medicine,
Fellowship in Hip Replacement Surgery
Dr. Bedi did his post-graduation from MAMC and after doing his Sr. Residency from LNJP Hospital went to England where he worked for about 12 yrs. He has worked in various University Hospitals there with many a Specialist of international acclaim.
He has been back now for over 7 yrs and is practicing in Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj as Director Orthopaedics. He has previously worked in MAX hospital, Primus Hospital and Sitaram Bhartiya Hospital.
Having trained extensively he has varied special interest in areas such as Joint replacement both in the lower limb and upper limb, Arthroscopy, Foot & ankle surgery. He has a busy practise in South Delhi along with his partners at Fortis Hospital.
He has also been on the Exec Committee of the Delhi Orthopaedic Association along with reviewer for the Indian Journal of Orthopaedics & Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics & Trauma.
He also regularly lectures on many international and national level conferences besides being an AO trainer.
- Joint Replacement both Upper & lower limbs
- Trauma & Fracture Management
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Back & Neck pain
- Knee Replacement
- Hip Replacement
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Physiotherapy for Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Fracture Treatment
- MBBS – University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India, 1988
- MS – Orthopaedics – Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, 1994
- DNB – Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery – National Academy of Medical Sciences (India), 1994
Awards and Recognitions
- Junior Science Talent – 1982
- National Talent Scholarship – 2004
- Registrars Price Day Bristol Best Paper Award – 2005
- Luminaries Of Healthcare – 2015
- 2009 – 2014 Director – Orthopaedics at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj
- 2009 – 2011 Consultant at Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Research and Science
- 2009 – 2013 Visiting Consultant at Sitaram Bhartia Clinic
- 2010 – 2011 Consultant at Primus Hospital
- 2007 – 2007 Hip Fellow at Cardiff Wales, UK
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Delhi Orthopaedic Association
- South Delhi Orthopaedic Association