Dr. DK Jhamb
MBBS, M.D - Medicine, DM - Cardiology
Dr. D K Jhamb has done MBBS from the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, followed by MD from Lady Hardinge Medical College and DM – Cardiology from AIIMS. He is an expert in Interventional Cardiology and specializes in Coronary and Peripheral Angioplasty and Pacemaker implantation. He has successfully performed several non-invasive investigations like Echocardiography, Stress Test and Invasive diagnostic and therapeutic interventional Cath Lab service. He has done more than 5000 independent PTCAs, 500 Peripheral Angioplasties, about 10,000 Coronary Angiographies and about 500 Pacemaker implants with cardiac resynchronization treatment (CRT).
- MBBS – Maulana Azad Medical College , Delhi University
- D – Medicine – Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), Delhi University
- DM – Cardiology – All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Awards and Recognitions
- Performed more than 20,000 independent PTCAs, 2,000 peripheral angioplasties and about 40,000 coronary angiographies and about 2,000 pacemaker implants with Cardiac Resynchronization Treatment (CRT).
- Cardiology, Director & HOD- Paras Hospital, Gurgaon. , currently working
- Cardiac Sciences, Executive Director- Rockland Hospital, Qutub Enclave
- Cardiology and Cardiac Cath Lab, Consultant- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi
- Cardiac Sciences, Consultant- Indian Spinal Injuries Center (ISIC)
- Cardiology, Executive Director- Paras Hospital, Gurgaon