Mother and Child Care, Cardiology, Cancer/Oncology
425-bedded super speciality tertiary care hospital is truly futuristic in its services & technology and brings together some of the most talented medical professionals in India. The hospital has been accredited with NABH and NABL accreditations and is equipped with state-of-the-art technology. The hospital provides preventive, diagnostic, therapeutic, rehabilitative, palliative and supportive services all under one roof and is designed to meet patient care and research requirements of the new millennium.
The hospital is at Sector 21A, Faridabad, easily accessible from New Delhi International Airport, New Delhi Railway Station and New Delhi Interstate Bus Terminal.
Asian Institute of Medical Sciences has been ranked “Best Healthcare Brand” for two consecutive years 2016 & 17 in a row by The Economic Times Survey, and been rated consistently among the top 7 hospitals in Delhi NCR 4 years in a row by “The Week” magazine as per “AC Nielsen Survey”.
Asian Institute of Medical Sciences provides comprehensive multi-speciality tertiary care facilities through its 14 centres of excellence.
- Asian Cancer Center
- Asian Heart Center
- Asian Centre for Mother and Child
- Asian Centre for Kidney Diseases & Transplant Medicine
- Asian Centre for Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery
- Asian Centre for Urology and Kidney Transplant
- Asian Centre for Bone Marrow Transplant
- Asian Centre for Joints and Bones
- Asian Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Asian Centre for Gastroenterology
- Asian Centre for Advanced Imaging
- AsiaN Centre for Aesthetic Surgery and Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Emergency and Trauma Centre
- Preventive Health Check Up
- CTVS Anesthesia
- Internal Medicine
- Blood Bank and Laboratory Services
- Critical Care
- Dietetics & Nutrition
- Food Service
- Bank & ATM
- Food Court