Remote Medical Consultation
TheHealthCareToday aims to benefit overseas patients through the knowledge and experience of globally trained medical experts as well as through the cost-efficient resources which are available in the country.
You need a second opinion for treatment if you are:
- Confused about the right treatment.
- Unsatisfied with your current treatment.
- Looking to undergo a surgical procedure.
- Searching for better doctors.
To ease the complex process of getting treated in India, which involves arranging for a visa, travelling, and more, TheHealthCareToday assists you with a comprehensive package of services, which include:
- Evaluation by specialists through audio/video calls.
- Simplification of medical documentation and interpretation of medical terms.
- Selection of the right doctor, hospital and destination.
- Coordination in comprehensive travel services that include visa, flights and more.
- Booking of accommodation for you and your family
- Organization of payment services.